Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My **** Really is 8 Inches Long!

Ok, it's true. Men really like to compare the size of their ****s. While overexaggeration is rife, and many excuses are given for why on certain days the size of a **** might vary, there is no doubt that a big **** gives a man certain bragging rights. Well I can say with complete certainty that my **** is right up there with the best of them, coming in at 21cm (about 8 inches) as measured by Yvette.

It's also true that men have a fascination with looking at their ****s. I think Yvette is a little bit worried about my obsession with looking at my ****, but I tell her that it's completely normal for a man! Throughout the day, I often find myself with my clothes up and my finger running up and down every bump on my ****, i'm completely fascinated by it!

I've noticed a dramatic improvement in my **** each day since surgery. It was a bit soft straight after surgery, but now it has hardened up quite a bit. I show my **** to Yvette every day, and she has a touch and feel as well. She is also very impressed by it, and has been photographing my **** every day! Suffice to say, there will be some photos of my **** appearing soon, but for now just let me assure you all that my **** is in super good shape right now!

Oh, just to be clear, **** = scar, not any other four letter male object!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started think "i don't want to know this about you cause I'd never be able to look you in the face again. . . " But then I read ahead and realised you were talking about your scar. sigh of relief.
Although I still may not be able to look you in the face again!

2:40 PM  
Blogger C'est la vie!! said...

LMAO....that story sounded much better until u clarified :P

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home