Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Tale of Twins

You'd think that if two identical female twins did something together that they'd be ultra efficient, and things would take half the time that they normally would. You'd think, but you'd be wrong!

Yesterday my mom and aunty took more than an hour to chop up a whole pig into large pieces - it takes my grandmother about 10 minutes and she is over 70! Today we went to cut some extra sour Chinese vegies from the garden. I managed to cut the first two in no time (ok, I'm probably not allowed to be doing this at the moment!), and it took them 10 minutes to cut the next five!

Having said all that, it's clear that they are tremendously happy together, their endless nattering to each other is filling the entire house! And it's making my road to recovery all the more pleasant. If only they wouldn't try and feed me so much damn food - I'm gonna become Big Rog soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the power of mother x 2!!! You will be so stuff with good food... feel free to DHL the surplus home cooking to me ;p
Hey, have you found a cunning way to avoid "blongging" but posting 4 times within the same morning?!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home