Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Just another day at work

Back at work and everyone is asking how I am - it makes me feel like I am diseased or something. I say hello to everyone, check some emails and try and lose myself in work. And it would have been successful, except that I had to keep running to the toilet - damn you diuretics!! Five times in two hours, that has got to be a world record! It's coming out clear as day, I might as well just pour the water down the toilet and save myself the trouble!

I've been feeling dizzy since I got to work, and I wonder whether its real, or just the paranoia getting to me. It's not everyday you learn that your heart is not working properly, and I'm starting to see boogey monsters behind every corner.

I've been at work for three hours, and I have had enough emails and phonecalls to last me a year. Funnily enough, after telling my story to the 20th person i'm starting to believe what i'm telling them, that it ain't too serious. If only that were true.

The tearoom is full of life, its nice to see friendly faces. I don't want to sound sombre, so I joke that I won't be able to get fat after the surgery or the scar will go jagged! I'm told to get a tattoo, and you know that's not such a bad idea!

Four hours and i'm done. Another hard day at work! Actually the dizziness is worrying me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home