Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Doubts creep in

The end of the day, and I think its starting to sink in. This is serious stuff, and maybe I haven't been taking it serious enough?? Will the surgery go ok? What are the chances of complications? Will I need medication for the rest of my life? Will it happen again?

And then it hits me - I am going to have a scar the length of my chest, how the hell am I ever going to go topless at a beach and pick up chicks?? Now this worries me greatly, so I decide that I am going to lie topless on a beautiful beach drenched in warm sunlight before the surgery happens. And I am going to get a professional photographer to take a topless portrait of me and my single chest hair, to capture forever in time the image of my perfect chest. I think of doing this on the cheap by asking my photographer friend at work, but I think she'd barf at the thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home