Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year Everyone! I wish you all the best, for a safe, succesful 2007!

My apologies for the lack of updates over the last few weeks - I know that I have had some of you worried! I am glad to say that I have survived the visit with the in-laws, just. It's been a lot of fun, and we've had some great adventures that i'll share over the next few days. While Yvette's father and sister left to their respective homes yesterday, Yvette's mom (number 4) will be staying with us for another two weeks. I'm filled with joy! Incidently, we got her drunk last night for new year's eve! haha She even woke up at 11.30am this morning - well after her normal 8am starts!

So it is now back to business as usual. I'm glad to say that I am recovering well, although my chest has been hurting more over the past two weeks than it ever has. I have also had a terrible headache lately (which has cleared up by about 66% in the last 24 hours). My INR, measured by blood tests every three days, is still fluctuating so I am constantly changing my warfarin dosages, which is quite annoying. And as is normal during the festive season, I have put on a few kgs, and have been very lazy and not been doing my twice daily 30 minute walks or exercises. It is going to be painful starting these up again.........

Anyway, a big hello to you all and look forward to talking to you throughout this new year! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home