Tuesday, November 07, 2006

150!!

Blogging is becoming an intense addiction - it seems that I am putting my whole life onto this thing! Someone was even worried that I might have had an accident over the weekend because I hadn't blogged for a day! Let me reassure you, there is no fear of that happening - for those of you who know me, they'd agree that I suffer from a serious case of verbal diarhoeaa!!

Being a blogging virgin, I expected that I would be lucky to attract about 20 people to my blog before my surgery. Today I reached 150!! Now I'm really bewildered as to who you all are, but thanks all the same for coming to visit! I've been posting lots of photos lately - so I wonder if that has drawn people in, like moths attracted to the light.

The cool thing about the neocounter is that I can look up statistics of who has visited (well from which country anyway) and when. It's a little bit different to the neocounter displayed on the blog however, since it logs all viewings of my blog - including multiple visits from the same IP address on the same day (such as me posting blogs - or me trying to artificially increase my blogcounter!). This means that it has a slightly higher count than the blogcounter. But as you can see, for the month of October (the blogcounter started on the 19th) the top visiting counties are Australia, UK and USA.

In November however, there is a real battle between my Aussie friends and the UK, and surprisingly Canada! Obviously my friends in Australia aren't pulling their weight!!

I'm feeling rather popular, but a famous quote bursts my bubble: "There are lies, damn lies and then statistics". Regardless of this, I could spend hours looking at these statistics! I now want 200 visitors before my surgery! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home