Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Oh Canada!

My goal was to get to 100 visitors on my blog before my surgery, and I've made it! Hooray! I have no idea who most of the people who are visiting are, but hello to you all! Thanks also to anyone who has been refreshing their browser in an attempt to get my counter to increase (including me!). Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, and the counter only counts an IP address once every 24 hours.

So the consensus of 100 or so people is that I'm a little bit nuts (come on, who writes a blog about rubbish bins and tax returns - I blame it on stressing about my heart), kinda funny, obsessed with sex, and everyone hopes that I get better soon, which is nice!

So who are the 100 people who have been visiting this site? I bet you'd all like to know who else is viewing this blog (we're all naturally busybodies aren't we??). Truth is, I don't really know. But I did find out that there are some very nice Canadian people who have visited, and since I know who you are, a special hello and thanks to Number 5 and Number 7 of 9 (yes these are siblings 5 and 7 out of nine - that's one busy momma and poppa!). And while its been unsaid so far, I can read between the lines, and yes I would love to accept your kind offer of a paid holiday to Canada to visit you when I'm better! Thanks so much for offering! :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger JoyJoy said...

Oh boy, you are really getting even more and more delusional by the day!! Who wants to have you visit? Are you sure its your heart you're having problems with and not your head?
Also, you've made a big faux pas - you forgot to thank No4 as well. tsk tsk tsk.
AND you owe me one big expensive meals for shamelessly advertising your blog to everyone I know!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Rog said...

Number 4? Who is number 4??

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home