Thursday, October 26, 2006

Luck of the Irish



I can see it now - me as a grandfather, and my little grandson asking me what life was like before Google. I'll explain to him how Google changed everything. Made it so that anyone could find whatever information they wanted, at the click of a button. For example, Google tells me that the chances of people being born with a congenital (genetic, but not inherited) mitral valve defect are very low. Furthermore, Google tells me that the chances of being born with a congenital mitral valve defect that manifests itself at 29 instead of 60 is almost astronomical. So depending on how you look at it, I am either a very lucky or very unlucky man! So the alarm bell in my head tells me - buy lottery tickets!! Tonight is lotto night, so I've bought a couple of tickets - surely with my luck I should win millions.....

1 Comments:

Blogger JoyJoy said...

Do I hear wedding bells?

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home