Thursday, October 26, 2006

World’s youngest…….

*said in jest* World’s youngest State Young Achiever of the Year. World’s youngest Young Australian of the Year (well finalist anyway). World’s youngest top class medical researcher. World’s youngest all round good guy. And now to add to the list of accolades, World’s youngest patient for major heart bypass surgery. I’m not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing, but the cardiologist and surgeon are both very surprised that I require this type of surgery at my age – they usually get patients in their 50s, 60s etc. In fact, the cardiologist has never seen a patient my age before!! I wonder if this makes my story attractive as a Hollywood movie? I'd like George Clooney to play me, but he's a bit old. I think Clive Owen could play me well too, but same problem! Most of all I'd love Johnny Depp to be me in my Hollywood story (he is such an awesome actor), but yet again age is a problem. It leaves me with guys like Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Leonardo (Oh hell no!!), Josh Hartnett and the like...... *shudder* not nice! Something for me to dwell on while i'm in hospital.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoyJoy said...

I think Jack Nicholson ala the departed style would be just the right guy for you

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home