Monday, January 01, 2007

The World's Greatest Invention!

My brother bought me a get well gift when he came to visit from london - a Nintendo DS lite. It is freaking awesome! It's a handheld videogame console, which has two screens, one of which is a touchscreen. I am so so addicted to it - I don't think that a day has gone by where I haven't played it! It's really stuffed up my walking and exercise routine - and introduced really bad posture pains from constantly playing day and night.

However, I have not had it all my own way! It turns out that it's not just me, but every member of Yvette's family has also become addicted to the DS! Yvette's mom stayed up until 2.30am playing the Big Brain Academy one night, and Yvette stayed up till 2am playing Elite Beat Agents! And in between, Yvette's sister has been nabbing it to play some crappy game called Meteos! Throughout, Yvette's dad has been looking on - if curiosity killed the cat this one would have been dead from the first day I played the Nintendo! It has been a real battle getting my hands on my own DS!

In absolute dismay over the inability to touch or even at times see my DS (it seems to keep disappearing - I even took to hiding it) I took the only option available to me. In utter desperation, I went out and bought THREE brand new Nintendo DS'sssss!!!!

So now Yvette, Yvette's sister (she needs to learn how to accept presents! :oP ) and Yvette's father (Yvette's sister and I bought it for him as a prez) have their own DS! And I have absolutely no money left.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home