Friday, October 20, 2006

I shouldn't look...... I shouldn't look....... DAMN I looked!


The cardiologist advised me that given my medical background that I should not look up my condition on the internet or text books. He said that it would just make things worse, and no matter what information I found that nothing can replace 15 years of experience. Hard to argue with that!

But now I am surfing the net, and the irresistable urge to look it up hits me! Surely looking just a little bit won't hurt??

Life is full of regrets, and now I have another one to add to my list! I now know what can happen if the angioseal plug is displaced from my groin, and it is not pleasant! Also, it sounds easier to happen than I had imagined! Now I understand why sexual activity is prohibited after the surgery. I'm glad I'm taking it easy at home, but I'm thinking that I should just stay in bed all day......

Note: I found the great cartoon in Cambridge on an adventure earlier this year - the artist is an amazingly nice lady from South America trying to make a living in the UK - check her awesome stuff out at www.grafiler.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home