Thursday, October 19, 2006

Panic!

Oh NO!! A major disaster just happened! The tv doesn't have any sound! Nothing seems to work, there is no sound coming out at all? I call Yvette over to fix it. She looks hot in a maid outfit - but I don't rate her skills with electrical stuff!

Time passes by and I worry that I am going to miss Queer Eye - i've been looking forward to it all day, it's my highlight for the day. Sums up my sad state of affairs really....

Everything is turned off at the powerpoint, and restarted. Still no sound.... I am starting to panic - like really panic!

Finally Yvette saves my bacon again - *someone* has pushed the speaker button, and turned all of the speakers off. With great relief, I can sit back now and watch the Q team in action. Hooray!

Note - yes I am posting a lot on this blog at the moment - but given my debilitating disability (groin pain), and the fear that I might open my femoral artery at any moment, it's all I have in my life right now! Amazingly, it's making me feel much better about things too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home