Thursday, October 19, 2006

Totally addicted to blog!

Ok it is official. I am totally addicted to blog! I have spent the whole day looking at my blog, looking at other blogs, trying to improve my blog (webcounter etc), making new posts on the blog. It is totally and completely consuming my life! But to my relief, an entire day has gone by and I haven't really thought much about the pains in my body, or the impending shadow of heart surgery looming over me.

So what have I learnt today other than I am a blogophile. I've learnt that eating too much food is not a great idea when there is a stitch in your groin - because your stomach starts to expand and it really hurts! I've learnt that there is an actor on Rafferty's Rules (an old 80s tv show) that looks a lot like Eric Bana. That tv sucks between 4pm and 8.30pm. Despite attempting almost any kama sutra position conceivable that there is no comfortable position to sit or lie that doesn't hurt. That Paul hit Heather, and Heather wants half his money. That I really badly need to get out of this house!

HIghlights of the day - new webcounter, a new nikkor 18-200mm lens (sweet - thanks Mark!) but it won't be here till X'mas, and that I tricked my completely innocent and sweet friend into reading this nasty and lewd blog! haha

2 Comments:

Blogger JoyJoy said...

I think you really need to get a life !! Suggest you take up knitting rather than having typing diarrhea.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes boy, you are blogging nearly as frequently as you are wee-ing. I guess I shouldn't complain: more blogging = less ordering me around. *french curtsey*

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home