Friday, October 20, 2006

Alone in the dark

The moment I have been dreading. Yvette has gone back to work today. I'm all alone.

She has left some bowls and plates at a reachable height for me, and turned the tv on (the button is near the floor). I'm all showered and dressed - although when she was putting the steriplast on my wound she notices how hairy my legs are. Now I'm scared that when I fall asleep next that she will shave them!! That would just sum up my pitiful existence at the moment! haha

What am I going to do? Ordinarily on a day like this I would probably visit Mrs Palmer, but given my present situation that's probably not such a good idea! I guess i'll just surf the net.......

1 Comments:

Blogger JoyJoy said...

well, yvette can try her threading skills on your hairy legs

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home