Friday, October 20, 2006

Mum is the greatest!


My mum just came around to check on me and see if I was ok, considering i'm all alone with Yvette at work. She's so sweet! She also cooked some food for me - well a feast actually! She cooked soup, and cottage pie, and pork buns and sweetcorn. Photos don't do the food any justice! All so yummy, and all for me - I hope that Yvette is not expecting any food when she gets home tonight! It's amazing how much food mum thinks just one of me can eat, but I'm always up for a challenge! :o)

It's nice to have a long chat with mum over a cup of green tea, she's a bit freaked out about the whole heart surgery thing. Luckily she was a nurse, so she understands most of what is going on.

At the end of the visit, mum proceeds to wash the dishes despite my futile protests! Ok, now you know that you have hit the lowest depths of despair when your mother comes around to your house and starts washing your dishes! I guess I can't complain though - it'll look like i've done the dishes when Yvette comes home after work tonight!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u really finish up all the food?

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home