Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Rise of Rog

Just before leaving hospital, I had the opportunity to watch an ultrasound of my repaired heart. While everyone's been telling me that the repair was successful, seeing it with my own eyes really brings it home to me.

So I have arisen like a phoenix from the ashes. The new Rog. While the phoenix arose in an improved golden form, my rebirth has involved no such obvious physical change. I guess it's hard to improve upon the old version! :o)

What has changed are my thoughts. I've spent a lot of time on my own recently, and I can safely say that this entire experience has not been negative. I've no doubts that in the coming weeks I'll be spending lots of time contemplating, but I know that I face this in a positive frame of mind, which will surround me with a mental coat of golden armour to face the future. So look out for the New & Improved Rog!

Oh and don't worry, this serious stuff won't last much longer, funny witty Rog is still here, and he's improved too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we also expecting something like "The Return of the Dragon" or "I'm the tiger with the power of love"... (q da music) ;p

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, dóh, I just changed my profession... it was me who posted the comment above, sorry!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home