Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Surgery Time

Well it has finally arrived. Got the phonecall today from the hospital, my surgery date has been set for Tuesday 14th November. Exactly one week from now! I have to go into hospital on Friday for a pre-op checkup, and then check into Hotel L'Hospitale Royale on Monday.

It's funny, I was a little annoyed that the hospital didn't give me a date for surgery when I first saw the surgeon. But in hindsight, that was probably a really good thing, because its meant that I haven't really thought about the operation much at all over the last few weeks. But now it hits me like a hammer, next Tuesday! I'm freakin out! I'm pretty nervous, and trying not to think about it is actually making me think about it more. No wonder I have made so many posts today, it's my way of distracting myself from the inevitable.

There's so much to do, and now so little time. Where to begin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home