Saturday, November 11, 2006

Temporary Blog Secretary

With impending heart surgery upon me, I have to make an important decision, that has serious ramifications for the future - I need to find a temporary blog writer for me while I am in hospital. I am conscious of maintaining the high level of verbal blurbing that I have managed to date, together with a slick sense of humour and infinite charm. It is certainly going to be no small task indeed for my temporary replacement to maintain this high standard! But for the sake of my adoring readers (you!), I aim to find the very best.

Mom and dad are out of the question, since they don't know the existence of this blog - in fact if they ever found out I think they'd be terribly distraught - I don't think they'd quite understand the reasoning behind my ramblings. In reality, I guess that there is really only one choice. Yvette. She's sexy, but can she type? Well I guess we'll find out, because from Monday onwards you'll be hearing from her. So please be warned, I won't be able to guarantee the quality, length, or subject content. Suffice to say, any posts that do not paint me in an angelic light will surely have been altered from the original form that is delivered from my mouth to Yvette....... :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger JoyJoy said...

Heya,
You might have a heart problem, but I can assure you that you have no problems with your fingers with all the typing that you did and verbal diarrhea, and all that talking that you did with all those strangers!
All the best, mate! And get well soon! We need you well enough to show us the best places to go shutter crazy!
p.s. Please dont write so much... makes me so unproductive at work coz I have to spend forever reading all your blab.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home