Friday, November 10, 2006

Life Without Internet

Maybe it's a sign, or fate dealing me another bad card in a terrible hand. But our ADSL internet at home has been down since Saturday! It's hard to believe how much we use the internet, be it Skype or GoogleTalk to chat to friends or family across the world, emailing, or even just to surf for rubbish when there's nothing to do. And while it doesn't seem to have curtailed my blogging, it's sad to say but I have actually been making special trips to work to post blogs! To comfort myself, I say that it's for all of my fans out there! In reality, it's another sign of my blog addiction and deteriorating mentality, all bought about by impending heart surgery.

The other way of looking at it, is that maybe a higher power is preparing me for hospital etc by slowly weaning me off the things that I am going to miss. If that's the case, I don't think I'm going to survive very well.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolain said...

Well, you know what they say.. he/she/it works in mysterious ways =P (be it fate, god, the fairy godmom, whatevs)

Greetings from Buenos Aires, good luck with surgery and all!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home