Friday, November 10, 2006

A Present for Me?


One of the guys left a prez on my chair in my office. It’s big, 30cm x 30cm x 20cm. So sweet. I’m so excited. But it’s been hard to have a conversation with Yvette ever since, because every thirty seconds is filled with “can I open it?”. I’m enjoying teasing her, but the constant questioning is beginning to grind me down. I manage to hold on until after dinner (a luscious 600g prime rib steak - another tick off the list of foods to be eaten before my surgery), before finally relenting. Inside is a care pack (as listed by the generous little angel):
- indulgence for me (chocolate)
- indulgence to share (romance biscuits)
- nose care (hospital tissues suck)
- hand care (we always need a wet one)
- wound healer (it will make it look better)
- reading material (FHM was sold out – perhaps this might be better for Yvette).

What can I say? Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home