Friday, November 10, 2006

Prize for the 200th visitor!

It's been getting ever closer to the magical 200, and I've been thinking really hard about how to identify that 200th visitor to my blogsite and a prize that I can give them. All that I can come up with is hopefully identifying the country of the visitor, but I guess that's a start.

After getting home from my pre-op checkup at the hospital, I get a call to tell me that our ADSL connection has been fixed (at last!). I go home, and the first website I log on to is my blog. I go to the webcounter, and see 1 visitor from Australia (obviously me), and the webcounter is 199. I refresh the page, and my webcounter updates, to 200 visitors. So guest number 200 is none other than....... me! Damn it!! Another wonderful idea, shot down in flames...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home