Friday, November 10, 2006

Funny Friends

My last day at work before surgery is over, and in a way I’m glad. It has been so hectic trying to get everything finished and organised. You don’t realise how much time the little things take until they’re all listed on a small yellow sticky pad.

It’s hard leaving work for a couple of months, I guess this brings home the fact that I might need to get a life! Or that my workplace is a really fun place. I like to think it’s the latter. What makes it so enjoyable are all the guys. Not a day goes by without some laughter, tears, stupidity, and general craziness. It’s hard to say thanks to everyone for making it such a cool place, but I’m gonna miss the little square girl, the crazy alcoholic redhead (who makes me sick everytime I drink with her!), the wannabe Queen of the World, the nasty old witch, Miss walk everywhere, choirgirl, the girl that eats nothing but sugar, Princess Hawaii, the woman who always causes tearoom discussions to descend into smut and playgirl. And yes, there is a ridiculous imbalance in the number of females to males at work! There are some boys though, and I’ll miss them just the same. See you all soon guys! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home