Thursday, October 19, 2006

Craving normality

It's funny, but you only notice the basic essentials when they are all ripped away from you. I've been unable to find a comfortable position sitting or lying down, every attempt seems to produce some strain on my groin. It's getting frustrating, until I realise that if I stand up and balance on my left leg that I am surprisingly comfortable.

I have enjoyed my new invalid status however, in that I am receiving top notch french maid care - just raise my right hand for food and drink, my left for anything else and in a flash my needs are seen to. Last night's blog entries and emails were all entered by me dictating, and Yvette (my French maid) typing them in! ha ha

Today I have managed to pick up my laptop (bending over of any sort is a major problem right now) and placed it on top of the tv - I have found this the perfect height for me to type on it while I am standing up. I've just read over last night's blog entries and realised that Yvette had been editing as I dictated - so that it's not quite written the way that I had intended! I am going to have firm words with her this morning!

My body feels woozy, and my head dizzy. This is probably the two blood pressure tablets talking inside me, I crave for a return to normality. This feeling sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home