Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Blong of Rog

It appears that there is some dissension in the ranks of my loyal readers. Apparently my blog is too long, and this is impacting upon people's everyday lives across the world! I've heard of eyes popping out in Switzerland, inability to work because attention is placed on reading blog in the UK, and general inability to do anything in Australia due to fixation with blog (and no this person was not me!). However, in Malaysia there is a report of profound enlightenment, where my detailed account of proceedings has provided tremendous insight to my readers. Given it's worldwide appeal, my blog may yet reach Biblical proportions!

To overcome the conception that my blog might be too long, I have created a new term, "blong", to describe my blog and all others like it. Pass the word around my children, so that the world may be enlightened by blong!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was told not to spread around the good news. anyway get well soon!! and keep us update with anything and everything.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if The Rog says to spread the good news, I guess you must... as a French maid I don't have much say. But pls don't encourage him too much - he has been staying up till wee hours of the morning Blonging.

AND now I've been forced to communicate with him via his Blong. Sometimes I get to work in the morning, and only when I check his blog will I find out that he had stayed up posting the night before. Yesterday, when I asked The Rog how did his P.O.P. go, he told me to check his blog.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Rog said...

The Blong of Rog, 11:17. And the Rog sayeth unto you, pls don't argue my children. There is plenty of Rog to share amongst you all.

The Blong of Rog, 29:45. For the Lord Rog needeth not sleep, for he has infinite life and energy.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

conclusion: French maid knows better...

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home