Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fun in the Sun

Had lunch with my cousin. Well actually she is really my dad's cousin, but she is younger than me! So we've always grown up being cousins. She has the biggest smile, and always makes me laugh! Drinking a glass of wine in the sun, its so nice to relax. Not having any real cousins nearby, she has become my surrogate cousin. We catch up now and then, go clubbing sometimes (although she is far crazier than even me!). She is so much fun!

She's got me a prez - it's Jamie Oliver's new book!! As part of the deal, I have to cook her a lunch or dinner. I think i'll be cooking her a few!


The book looks fantastic - lot's of nice photos of scrumptious looking food. But my cousin points out the best bit - cartoon animals showing where all of the different cuts of meat come from - such an excellent idea! We both declare we are not eating rump meat again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home