Saturday, January 06, 2007

FuFoo..... FuFoo......

The weather is wet, wet, wet. With not much else to do, I have been entertaining myself with the Nintendo. In particular, I have been playing Nintendogs. Ok, it's a completely girly game! But it's actually quite fun. The basic premise is that you can select a cute puppy and play with it and train it. You can throw toys to it, shampoo and brush it, feed it and walk it. And train it to do tricks. The neat thing is that it has voice recognition due to a built in microphone, so you can give your puppy commands by voice. Fun for me, but very very annoying for everyone else in the house. I think they are getting highly sick of my continual voice commands to my puppy - FuFoo...... (my puppy's name, named after a dear, dear friend of mine), sit down, lie down, rollover, play dead........... I've even been ordered to play in the room, away from everyone else!

My puppy is a little King Charles Cavalier Spanial - and has two spotted pink ribbons on its head - very cute! She's not the most obedient puppy however - doesn't listen to my orders very well!









On puppies - a funny story. Directly across the road from us live a young couple, a blondie and her younger man. Anyways, late one night the young boy turned up at the front door - obviously been out on the town, and his girlfriend wouldn't let him in! He went off (probably to stay at a mate's house) and early the next morning came home and had to beg his girlfriend to let him in. "Puppy. puppy. Please let me in!" So, so funny! So now Yvette and I always refer to the girl across the road as puppy! haha

2 Comments:

Blogger C'est la vie!! said...

Hey Roger,
How u doing? I got a new counter :P its from sitemeter...free and can tell u who is been visiting ur page...just go down to my blog all the way to the bottom on the footer click on the colored box....it takes u directly to the site...hope u like it :D

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pozdrowienia z polski

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home