Sunday, November 12, 2006

Twin Telepathy

Like millions of other people around the world, I've often wondered how twin telepathy works. How is it that they often know what each other is thinking, even if they are miles apart? My mom's identical twin sister arrived today from overseas, and despite living so far apart for all of my life, they still manage to finish each other sentences, and it's general madness when they are together!

But tonight I think I have figured out their trick. We called my mother's parents, to let them know that everyone is ok. We call, and I chat to my grandfather for a minute, and then he goes to get my grandmother. We decide that it would be nice to use two handsets so that we can semi-conference call, so while my aunty has one handset, my mom goes to get the other. They meet in the hallway, and start asking each other if they can hear them, but they're standing like next to each other. One asks the other, and the other says yes, and so they start chatting to each other, through the handsets! After a little while my aunty asks why are they talking with the handsets when there's really no need. But they continue talking none the less. An extremely comical series of events! Maybe this is the twin telepathy trick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home