Saturday, June 30, 2007

A day in the life of a disorganised dag

It's been a pretty busy few months, and this hasn't been helped by my terrible disorganisation. I have diaries and yellow sticky notes all over the place, but still manage to forget things. Luckily I've usually been able to cover (ie: pretend) my way out of problems. Last Monday however I was due to fly to Brisbane for a board meeting, and on the Friday before the meeting I realised that I hadn't booked the plane ticket over! In an absolute panic I looked up plane tickets on the net, fully expecting that I would have to pay a fortune to purchase a ticket, or even worse that there would be no tickets available. Imagine the embarassment of having to explain that to the board! To my amazement, there was a seat available for $100! Snapped it up quickly, sigh of relief. I just hope that when I submit the receipt for reimbursement that the secretary doesn't notice when I purchased the ticket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home