Saturday, June 30, 2007

Life passing before my eyes........

Well it's amazing, three and a half months have passed since I last updated my blog. It seems like yesterday, and my heart surgery and near-death experience seem like a long forgotten dream.

Things are moving at a terrific pace, there is so much going on. I guess you could say that life has returned to normal, although I have been wondering lately whether this is the "normal" that I really want. But hey I'm rambling......

To update, I saw my cardiologist a few weeks ago and have been given the all clear! HOORAY! I am now free to do absolutely anything, physically and mentally or otherwise. I am taking aspirin daily for the rest of my life, but otherwise no other medication.

I guess in a way, the reason for this blog has now passed on. It certainly helped me to cope with my recovery, but since I'm all better now it's time to move on. However, I feel rather sentimental about my blog - after all it is a history of my experiences after heart surgery etc. So i'll keep it alive, and drop in now and then with the odd story and tidbits, rants and raves.

So thanks to you all for dropping in and saying G'day. Feel free to drop on in and catch a funny story or two. Flick me an email and say hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home