Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's time......

The cliche is that there are moments in one's life where time passes so slowly it almost stops. One of those defining moments, where decisions are made that determine the direction your life will take. I'm at this crossroads now. In a little while I'll be sitting with the cardiologist discussing my situation and what our options (well actually option, there's only one that I can see) are. Been thinking about this appointment all week, and i'm nervous and positive at the same time. It will be good to hear how the surgery went last week, and whether he found any other problems. But as much as I try to put them out of my head, there are bad thoughts floating around as well. What if he found another problem, and that's why they are rushing me through surgery? I guess i'll know soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home