Monday, October 23, 2006

Man's best friend

I’ve had some emails, comments and general feedback about my blog – and a lot of it surrounds the perception that I have some serious penis issues to resolve. To put the record straight, I can say with absolute conviction that all men are obsessed with their penis (but never anyone else’s!!). Ok, I have to admit that I have been checking my groin out a lot over the last few days after the surgery, and checking for life every couple of minutes borders on lunacy. But I really need to know that it’s going to function normally again!

So why are men so in touch with themselves? Well imagine that you are a young baby boy, experiencing sensations such as smell and touch for the first time. Exploring yourself, you find your fingers and your toes. And somewhere in between, your little fella. Obviously you are going to be intrigued by this wonderful organ and want to learn more. And this is something that we men carry with us for the rest of our life. Enough said.

Incidently, I learnt a new Cantonese phrase today. “Da fei gei”. Translated literally, it means hit the aeroplane. Very Confucian indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home