Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My perfect chest


While i'm obviously quite worried about impending heart bypass surgery, of equal concern is that I am going to have a sizeable scar on my chest. I've decided that I really need to have some photos taken of my hunky upper body before the surgery, and given that the operation is being rushed through I don't have much time!

Luckily, I have been swamped with offers from people to take a semi-naked photoshoot of me. Thanks so much guys! Although, one person did say that they'd do the photoshoot with their hands over their eyes to stop themself from spewing - doesn't inspire confidence that the photos will be any good! However, I think that I have settled upon a portrait photographer to immortalise me in time, just need to prepare myself for the shoot.

Obviously I will be wanting to look my best, i'm even considering make-up and such! There's also talk of an appointment for me to get my eyebrows waxed. My major immediate concern however is that I'm not quite the Adonis that women believe me to be. In fact, my scrawny upper body and large, round tummy make me look like E.T. Given that I have a week or two until surgery and I'm not allowed to lift heavy things or exert myself, I think I am totally stuffed!! Or am I? Maybe these diuretics are a godsend after all - if I just go on a liquid diet, I'm sure to lose plenty of mass from my tummy in no time. I Hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home